Need a Visa?

As of April 1, 2024, we will only accept the new I-129 form, per USCIS notice. Consultation Letters For U.S. Visas The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) require foreign musicians to submit a consultation letter from AFM with their application for a U.S. Visa. Please note that consultation letters will only be issued after carefully reviewing the … Continue reading Need a Visa?